Countdown!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

28 week update

It has been a while since I have posted, but I have been busy chasing a three year old around, making Quinn's bedding and turning thirty!  I am 28, almost 29 weeks pregnant and have started getting tired again.  And let's not forget the lovely HEARTBURN.  I sure haven't missed that inbetween these pregnancies.  I finally had to breakdown, yesterday, and take a TUMS.  Those things are lifesavers. 
I am in the process of getting the nursey put together.  It's being painted today and I am still working on her bedding.  Yes, I am making her bedding myself.  Well...with the help of my Aunt, cause I sure wouldn't have the courage to make a single cut if she wasn't helping me.  But it's coming along.  I need to get it done so that I can mark that off my list of things to do!  I will post pictures as soon as I can.  But let's not hold our breath on that one....I have made it pretty clear that I am horrible about updating this blog! 
I have my glucose test on Friday at 2pm.  Not really looking forward to that, but I don't remember it being that horrible last time.  Hopefully I remember correctly.  Fingers crossed that I don't have any issues with that.  I think after this appointment I will start going every two weeks.  And I have to have my Rhogam shot here soon as well.
Here is a sneak peak of the bedding. Colors are Hot Pink, White, Navy and Light Pink. More to follow...hopefully!
This is going to be the bumper.

This mirror will go over her changing table.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the glucose test, is so not a big deal! Everyone told me how horrible it was and that I would be sick the rest of the day... So not true! It was a piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the nursery colors! Let me know if you want me to make you a print like the one I made for Cohen!

    ReplyDelete