Countdown!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Can we say "active"?

Good grief this child is an active little thang! I remember Haven moving around, but he was nothing compared to this little diva. She is moving a ton more than he ever did. She likes to kick. Haven did more of a roll around than kicks.
And she is still so low. I keep thinking she is going to move up a little and I still feel her lower. When do they move up or am I going to just carry her lower? I hear that happens with raj pregnancy, they get lower and lower.
Oh yeah, another strange sensation. I could swear that my c-section scar is stretching. It feels like it when I sit down, but then when I stand up it goes away. Weird.
The things pregnancy does to you.
P.S. the heartburn is slowly starting to rear its ugly face. Better get the TUMS soon!

1 comment:

  1. Kinley was a big kicker too! And you see how squirmy she is now, maybe that means Quinn will be a squirmy worm too!

    ReplyDelete