Countdown!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Broke down

So I finally broke down and bought the babe her first outfit from mommy and daddy. Cute little shirt with matching bottoms and a really adorable onesie/tank top. I have to admit that it is very different shopping for a girl compared to a boy. The selection is twice as big and much more color to choose from. However some of that stuff is just ugly. But no worries, Baby Quinn won't be in a single ugly thing!
I have also been thinking about wether or not I should have a small little gift for Haven to open, from Quinn of course, at the hospital. That way it won't be such a shock that everyone is paying their attention to her. I mean he is used to ALL the attention. Not sure if that is too much or not. Should I not do it and let him get used to not being the center of attention all time or gradually introduce him to it?
Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I still have the CareBear that Brandon 'gave' me the day that he was born. I think it's a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I need to come up with something really cool for him. I wish I couls find a Ninja Turtle stuffed toy or something! He would LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a gift from Quinn is a great idea. I think i'm going to do the same thing for Kage.

    ReplyDelete