Countdown!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Storytime at 30 weeks

So I wake up this morning from the craziest dream. I suppose I dream every night but I rarely remember the dreams. So not the case today. I dreamt that Quinn was born! With a twist of course. She was born at home I assume since I was never in the hospital. And apparently there was no c-section because I was never in an discomfort. I started to notice that she didn't eat very much. She slept a lot! Didn't think anything of it until the next day when I went in her room (which, by the way, looked nothing like her actual room!) to wake her up. She was huge. She looked like a toddler. And to top it off, she was already walking! I was like "what in the world is going on? She is growing way too fast! we have to see the doctor!". And then I woke up. Pregnancy makes you dream the craziest things!

1 comment:

  1. I've had the same dream! Except when I gave birth the baby came out looking like a 5 month old. I was like, 'um no, I ordered the cute little newborn'...lol.
    Freaking pregnancy dreams!!

    ReplyDelete