Countdown!

Monday, February 6, 2012

2nd Trimester

It's finally here!  I got my energy level back, the nausea has gone away and I'm feeling good.  I think I was even nesting a little last weekend.  I have started to get headaches though.  They seem to show up in the late afternoon and linger till about dinner time.  Nothing painful, just noticeable.  Something I didn't have with Haven.  Other differences so far have really been that it's eaiser this time.  Now, don't get me wrong, I had such an easy pregnancy with Haven...I wasn't sick, didn't have any complications or anything.  But I just remember things being more extreme the first time around.  The nausea was more intense and seemed to last a little longer, the food aversions were worse, the sleepiness seemed to last longer and the "pregnant brain" was OUT OF CONTROL!  I don't know if that was because it was the first time for me to go thru all of it and I was just much more in-tune with it or if I just don't have time to think about it as much this time.  I know they say all pregnancies are different, so that could be it too.  They weren't lying when they said that.  Just hoping that this baby is healthy and as easy as Haven was and still is!  Fingers crossed. 
Headed off for our cruise a week from Wednesday!  So excited!  Ready for some sunshine and warm weather!   I bought some bathing suits last week to take with me.  All I can say about that is "YUCK".  Boobs and belly, really?  Not diggin' it.  Whoever said that pregnant women were so beautiful must have been looking at the 5 foot 10 woman that is only pregnant in the belly, still has thin legs, arms and face.  Cause this 5 foot 5 mama ain't so cute!  :)
16 days till we find out if Baby Pop 2 is a boy or girl!  Make your guess at the bottom of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment