Countdown!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Doctor's Appointment - 16 weeks - February 9, 2012

Went to the doc yesterday and I took the Haive with me.  Interesting, to say the least.  Thank God for the iPad.  Watching Bubble Guppies kept him entertained.  Good thing too, cause we waited for Dr. Godsey for 30 minutes. 
But all is well with the babe.  Heartrate is 160, blood pressure was 110/58 and the weight gain is minimal (hooray!)  They did want to take some blood to check my levels.  Something about making sure I wasn't getting anemic.  To be quite honest, Dr. Godsey is a little on the strange side and I found it difficult to follow what he was saying.  Very easy appointment and everything looks good.
One thing the nurse did say when she was feeling around for where the babe is so that she could get the heartbeat was that she felt growth.  Makes sense cause my belly definitely popped out last week.  Check out the pictures from 14 weeks to 15 weeks.  It got round over night!
13 days till we find out if its a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment