Countdown!

Friday, January 13, 2012

12 week appointment - January 11, 2012

I went to my 12 week appointment today.  I got to hear the heart beat.  It was 168.  The nurse was able to find it pretty quickly and was surprised that she found it so fast.  My blood pressure is 100/64 and everything looks good.  I saw Dr.Castellion this time.  Still not crazy about her.  I felt like she was rushing me thru my questions.  Just one more thing to add to my list with that one.
Kelly and I are going on a cruise next month so I had to get a letter from her stating how many weeks I would be when we left and that baby and I are both in good travelling condition.  She wrote that for me and also told me that it was okay to take Benedryl or Dramamine.  Good to know that I can take something.  Fingers crossed that I'm not bothered with getting seasick.  I haven't in the past, but you never know with pregnancy.
We also set a date for the next ultrasound.  This one will be the one at 18 weeks when they can tell you the sex of the baby.  It will be February 22 at 8:30am.  So if you haven't voted at the bottom, you have until February 22 to do it.  I still  have no feelings as to what I think it is.  Maybe I will have a dream in the next few weeks.
Next regular appointment is Feb 8, at 4pm.  I will be seeing Dr. Godsey.
Already wearing a few maternity pants.  Really wanted to be comfortable.  They are still on the big side, but I will fill em up soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment