Countdown!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Ultrasound - 8 weeks - Dec. 14, 2011

I had an ultrasound today for Baby Pop!  Everything looks good.  Heart rate was 164.  I was really cool to be able to see the little babe.  You could see the heart beating and everything.  It make me feel good that I was bale to see it.  Kelly was there too and was in awe at the sight too.
I'm feeling good.  Still waiting on the sleepiness to go on out the door.  Food aversions this time include turkey and anything that might be associated with a traditional Thanksgiving meal.  Yuck, yuck, yuck!
Oh yeah, and I have already busted out my bella band.  The pants are getting tighter!  Here is the ultrasound picture.  Kinda small and hard to see.  I will try and post a bigger picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment