Countdown!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Doctor's Appointment-37 weeks

Wet to the doc on Thursday and everything looks good. Blood pressure is normal and her heartbeat is 148 beats per minute. I had my group b strep test and a cervix check. Yep, nothing is happening. Dr. Reynolds said "that door is definitely shut!". Woo hoo. He also said that I would probably make it to my c-section date. Shocker. I was telling someone just the other day that I am convinced that I would sill be pregnant with Haven right now if it weren't for medical intervention. My babies must just like it in there. Oh well. She is getting evicted in less than 2 weeks. Hope she's ready. On another note, he did say that she is head down.
So, the nursery is totally done, clothes are washed and diapers have been stocked. Kelly asked me the other day if we had everything ready for her arrival. I was in shock. Really? Has he not been paying any attention to what I have been doing for the last, oh I don't know...2 months? I he said that he figured we did but jut wanted to be sure. I told him we're good to go. Thanks to me. He did say that he was going to straighten up all his stuff. I've been asking for two weeks now. So far, he hasn't done anything. Probably will the night of the 18th. Sometimes he makes me crazy. But I do love him.
Her bag is packed! I finally got around to doing that about two days ago. Complete with newborn outfits. I am scared to death that she won't be able to wear all the newborn clothes that she has. And there is a lot! So I will be that mom in the hospital that changes her clothes every few hours, just so she can wear everything! Still need tom pack my bag. But at the rate that I am progressing (zero) I will probably be fine to wait until the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment