Countdown!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Guess What?!

Well it's a new blog and very exciting day.  I'm pregnant.  After three months of trying to conceive, I finally got my big fat positive!  I was at work and I just felt like something was urging me to take a test.  I had this same feeling when I was pregnant with Haven.  So I hopped in the car (I was at work) and headed to Rite-Aid.  My heart was pounding the whole ride there and back to the office.  I go in and get a Clear Blue Easy pregnancy test.  Same kind I tested with last time.  Seems to be trustworthy!  So I go to the bathroom and pee on the stick and stick it back in my purse (gross I know, but I was at work...can't walk around with it or leave it and come back!) and back to my office I go.  I literally got back up the stairs and sat down at my desk, pulled it out of my purse and BAM!!  There it was in plain English: "PREGNANT".  I was shocked.  I really didn't know what to expect.  I knew something was up...my cycle was different this month, for sure.  But I was convinced a few months ago that I was pregnant and my test was a big fat negative.  So I was skeptical this time around.  But SUPER excited for the new chapter that we are about to embark on.

No comments:

Post a Comment